Thursday, January 10, 2008

About Me

Hi. My name is Elyse and I'm a senior architecture student. I am excited to graduate but it is also very scary. There are many decisions about grad school and/or jobs that I haven't made yet. My hometown is Harrisburg, Pa but I love the south and plan to stay down here after graduation. The weather is much better! I want to live either in Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA In high school, I was a competitive cheerleader and travelled all over the US (mostly the east coast.) Now, because I missed tumbling so much and I didn't want to lose my skills, I am a member of the Clemson gymnastics club. In my free time, I love hanging out with my friends; they are an important part of my life! That's a quick overview of me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with both Savannah and Charleston! I hope that goal comes true for you because either would be a great place to live. I have this goal of someday getting a little beach house on Tybee so that I can go there and write; then, I can hang out in Savannah when I'm not writing. =o)