Sunday, February 24, 2008

Clemson Cheerleading

About four weeks ago, I joined the Clemson competitive cheerleading squad. I'm really excited about this since I competed in high school and really missed it! We had to start completely new and make a routine with all the new girls and so far, it's awesome. To start a routine two months before you have to compete is unheard of. It's very very hard to get a routine together in 4 months to go to little competitions let alone 2 months to go to one huge competition. I'm really really excited. We worked really hard this weekend,(we practiced all day Saturday along with Thursday, Friday, and Sunday) and have a routine done and are now perfecting it and practicing like crazy!

We'll have to keep on practicing and working really hard but we have a real chance of doing really well even though we are a new group of people. We are a new group of people working together for one goal....to do our very best at nationals in Daytona, Florida in April! It's so exciting.

We'll be having an open house about a week before we compete. As soon as I know the date, I'll let everyone know so everyone can come out and see our routine and support us. Hopefully, we'll show everyone we're gonna do awesome in Daytona!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I understand it's very competitive, so kudos to you for making it!